Tuesday

Knee Surgery...

It's countdown time until I have knee surgery. December 2 is the big day. I will be having a total knee replacement on my left leg. I went to the Dr. last week and and was told that my knees are abysmal. According to the Dr. I will be in the hospital the first three days maybe four days and then come home. Physical therapy three days a week. I have known since I was 25 that this day would come. I am so get ready to get this over with. What I was impressed with was the electronic tablet the Dr. was using. It had all my records on it as well as my x-rays and I got to hold it and see everything. Another thing that I was impressed with was how fast I was moved through the different areas. I will start documenting the experience as I go through this journey. Talking to the insurance company and the Dr's office has been a real treat. I just want to know what the bottom line will be so I can start the financing procedure. So stay tuned for more information

Amore & Arrivederci For Now

2 comments:

  1. Good for you in having your knee replacement. I understand people have been very happy with the results and it will make rving more enjoyable. Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susie, wish you well in your surgery.

    I am answering a question you left on my blog, as I don't know how else to get the answer back to you. I don't belong to Escapees - for one thing they are too big to suit me. Local chapters everywhere, and like a couple of other organizations I looked at, always sending emails about one thing or another. Since my mailing address & vehicle regs are from SD,I don't need SKP's mail forwarding service. But you ought to check it out and make up your own mind. Good luck.
    Gypsy

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you, so please write a line or two when you visit.