Wednesday

100 Degrees...

I had another Physical Therapy visit today. It's my last PT visit until the 4th of January. So that means I have to work out on my own until then. Progress is going well and today I asked that Mark measure my bend and I am pleased to say that I have 100 degrees of bend in my knee after three weeks out from surgery. Phil my PA (Physicians Assistant) wanted me to have at least 90 degrees at six weeks so you can see I am way ahead of schedule. Yea Me!

I will be really pleased when I can get some rest. This two to three hours of sleep a night is for the birds. Just wish I could find that sweet spot.

I need just a few more things (little) to finish out the Christmas list and then I am done. I'm going to attempt to cook Christmas dinner for the two of us on Friday. I will see how long I can stand. I just have to build up my stamina so I can return to work in three weeks. I'm going to fix a roasting hen with dressing, Brussels sprouts, whipped yams, green bean casserole, cranberry relish and mince meat pie with rum for Dave and a pumpkin pie for me. Geesh it's already making me hungry just thinking about it.

Just another day in the life of...

Amore & Arrivederci For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you, so please write a line or two when you visit.