Sunday

Honestly....

If it's not one thing it's another. The house seemed cold today and we couldn't seem to get it warm. After checking a few things out Dave discovered that the blower motor on the furnace had quit working. So we will have to wait until tomorrow to call a repairman to come out and fix it. Now I know that 68 inside is not bad at all except since the surgery I am perpetually cold, no matter how much clothing I put on and then when I go to bed I sweat to death. Normally I sleep with a fleece sheet, comforter, fleece blanket and a sleeping bag on top of all that. Since the surgery all I can stand is the comforter and fleece blanket, everything else is too heavy for me to turn over in. There seem to be no happy medium for me at the moment. And oooohhhhh what I would give if I could just sleep restfully. But I have to move my leg about every 30 minutes or so it seems to try and find a comfy spot before it start hurting again.

I managed to get my shower in today and wash my hair, what an ordeal. After I finish I have to put on a pair of embolism hose. I have to wear them for another 3 week. I think they are a part of my problem in sleeping as they stick to everything. I will be happy to be rid of them.

For breakfast I fixed hash browns, bacon and eggs with some left-over french toast casserole.
It was good but boy did it wear me out.

Well I guess I will try taking a nap and see if I can get some shut eye for a bit. Boy I will be happy when my body returns to normal

Just another day in the life of...

Amore and Arrivederci For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you, so please write a line or two when you visit.