Wednesday

Semi-Graduation...

Today was Physical Therapy day. Karen added 5 new exercises to the equation, two of them were the bicycle and low hurdles. Oh Joy! I also semi-graduated to the cane today. I can walk around the house with the cane now but still have to use the walker if I venture outside. Last night was one of the best nights that I have had for sleep. Somehow I managed to get comfortable and get some rest. Today however is a different story no matter how I place my leg or body I cannot get to that Ahhhh state.

We got the Harry Potter DVD set from Amazon.com for $15.00 and free shipping. It is a cool set at a cool price. Too bad it was shipped from AZ. Darn! Inside joke :)

Just another day in the life of...

Amore & Arrivederci For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you, so please write a line or two when you visit.