Saturday

Tax Day Come and Gone...

Well not exactly, I am still working on them but getting ready to turn in 2008. It's a pain when you loose your information due to a computer crash. But I am getting close to getting it done. I'm so glad I have a wonderful tax consultant. She filed an extension for me so I can breath a little easier for now.

As soon as I finish 2008, then I will start in on 2009. And when I finish 2009 I have a plan...to start entering the data as I get it for 2010. That way at the end of the year I will be ahead of the game...hopefully!

Not much going on here at the moment. Trying to compile a guest list for a baby shower for our daughter. It should be fun.

Happy Trails....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you, so please write a line or two when you visit.