Monday

Knee Good to Go....

I went in last Thursday for my six month check up for my knee. The Dr. was very pleased with my progress. I was pleased for me when he told me most people only get to about 108 degrees of movement and that is why it is important to get to the 90 degrees. I have 124 degrees of movement in my knee.


It feels better and better with each day that passes. Therefore I have booked my next surgery for December 1. It will be a go if the Sooners do not make it to the Big XII playoff, otherwise I will have surgery on the 7th of December. How do you like that! Having to work your surgery around Sooner Football.


As far as I am concerned it can't get here fast enough. I am so ready to get the next surgery over with.



Happy Trails....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you, so please write a line or two when you visit.