Saturday

Class Action Lawsuit...

This morning Dave went on-line to read up on my problem with my dead computer and lo and behold he found a plethora of information from many dissatisfied customers on the problems with the NVIDIA graphics card and wireless card on the HP machine. It seems like the machine should have had two cooling fans and a better copper heat distributor as the solder on the graphics card would over heat and come undone therefore causing the computer to fail within two years. There have been so many problems with the graphics card that a class action law suit was brought against NVIDIA and this morning I joined it.

So we will see what comes of it if anything, hopefully I will get some return so I can get a new computer. Will keep you posted.

Happy trails...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you, so please write a line or two when you visit.