Thursday

Good Golly Miss Molly...

We get to meet "The Two Lindas" Sunday.  Our friends Bobbie and Jim emailed us the other day saying "The Two Lindas" would be working in the area and would it be ok if they called us.  Well, darn rootin tootin it's OK!!!!

I have been following Bobbie and Jim since 2009, ever since we met them at Big Meadow campground near South Fork, CO where they were the camphosts for the campground. Bobbie was the one who got me to start blogging. I have often read of these two ladies in Bobbie's blog and wondered if I would ever get to meet them. 

We will be meeting them Sunday afternoon at the lake and will partake in some dinner and talk about full-timing and working out on the road.  Dave and I are so looking forward to meeting them. I'm just about ready to bust my britches!

Yeehaw, Happy trails...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you, so please write a line or two when you visit.