Monday

Taxes...Taxes...Taxes...

The most dreaded word in world...besides Social Security.  I have come to find out recently that I dread getting mail from Social Security.  What more are they going to take away from me?


Back to taxes...I am finishing up my taxes and have promised myself that I will not work on my motorhome until they are done and out of my hair.  I think that will give me some incentive to get them done. I really don't lack much in finishing them.


Normally I am more organized than what I currently am, but ever since Dave passed away I find myself being dragged 20 different directions and not able to stick to any one project for long. It's frustrating to be sure. I know in time it will get better, but it's taking too long!


Once I finish these it will be time to start on the 2014 taxes. I really don't think it ever ends does it.


16 days until I retire! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy you are still planning to travel the shared dream. May see you out on the road someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dragonfly...Hope to see you too. Looking forward to seeing your rig.

      Delete

We would love to hear from you, so please write a line or two when you visit.